Web Design - Practical Website Design For Small Food Businesses
Written for a web design beginner, this e-book won’t teach you how to code your own site but will walk you through the steps you need to think through in order to create a user-friendly site that will get you noticed online. Topics covered in this 33-page e-book include how to set up a website for less than $100 and how to get your own business email address among others:
- Do I even need a website?
- Do I need to hire a web developer?
- Things to consider before starting to design your site
- What goes where – site navigation
- Home page 101
- The best things you can do to make your site stand out
- Search engine optimization basics you should know
- Just when you think your site is done…
- You’re live…now what