December 9, 2015
I’ve said to before and will say it again – posting on Facebook when you have time is not a marketing strategy! Yet going into a new year without a marketing strategy and a plan on how to implement that strategy is something I see happen time and time again with food entrepreneurs – in large part because you just have too much on your hands and it’s the one piece that falls through the cracks.
If you want 2016 to be different then I invite you to check out the new 2016 Food Business Marketing Calendar. This 158-page workbook will help you outline your marketing strategy and build your marketing calendar to ensure that you always stay on top of your marketing efforts no matter how busy the rest of your business gets. This workbook includes:
- Pages for you to work through and develop your 2016 goals and create a plan for how to achieve those goals
- An overview of the different types of marketing you may want to consider for your business
- A full-year ‘food’ calendar highlighting national food days in the US so you can take advantage of those days that relate to your business
- Major holidays in the US, UK, and Canada so that you can build your marketing calendar around those key dates as desired
- Spaces for you to outline, on a day-by-day basis, what you plan to do from a marketing standpoint so that you never forget.
- Monthly and bi-annual review questions to help you determine what’s working and what’s not working for you so that you can make changes as needed to make your marketing as effective as possible
- What’s Your Marketing Strategy?
- 6 Tips For Smart Email Marketing Campaigns
- A Real Life Example Of Marketing ROI